HR MANAGER – NORTH EAST WALES – U.K.
Industria manifatturiera varia
Zona di lavoro: NORTH EAST WALES - U.K.
Profili per l’estero is the Profili division dedicated to the research and selection of professionals with international experience.
Our client is an italian Industrial Group, leader in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry, that, for its UK Plant, has commissioned us to look for an:
NORTH EAST WALES – U.K.
The HR Manager provides professional HR management services to the site, driving the strategy for HR activities in accordance to the business needs and coherently with the HR policy. The HR Manager reports to the General Manager and he/she is strongly involved in the deployment of the Corporate HR Strategy. The candidate will be the strategic referent for the HR management in accordance with the company policies, coordinating the HR Specialist’s team.
- Manages and leads the HR overall cycle in a long term vision and prospective
- Manages the Talent Management strategies, the Hiring and Development processes
- Upskills and supports managers to improve business performance, engagement and well being of their people
- Lead the professional growth of the plant’s staff, managing all the needed actions/tools (e.g.: compensation & salary assessments, training plans, appraisal tools, etc)
- Assures the implementation of the Group HR policies
- Guarantees the compliance with the statutory rules and assures an excellent relationship with the union organizations
- Previous experience in the HR field, ideally in an industrial environment or in a manufacturing Plant
- Fluent/proficient knowledge of the English language (if not native speaker)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, negotiation abilities, team building approach, proactivity and leadership attitude
- Strong skills in HR administration and payroll subjects
- Data management attitude a vast knowledge of the main HR softwares
- Strong, up-to-date knowledge of UK employment law
Career Growth and Gross Annual Salary:
- Permanent Employment
- Long-term career perspective
- Leader Company in an expanding international business environment
- Attractive salary package in relation with the acquired skil