PROJECT MANAGER ENERGY EFFICIENCY – NORTHERN ITALY
Produzione e distribuzione di energia elettrica, gas ed acqua
Zona di lavoro: Milano
Profili Tecnici is the division of Profili dedicated to the research and selection of professionals in the technical field.
Our client is the European branch of an important international Company based in the United States that has recently entered in the Italian market.
It joins software intelligence with physical product (electric motors) to enable significant energy reduction and control in businesses with the aim of supporting worldwide environmental goals as well as increasing the commercial success of those businesses (HVAC, refrigeration, pumping and virtually anywhere an induction motor is currently used).
Currently our goal is to identify:
PROJECT MANAGER – ENERGY EFFICIENCY
Delivering and reporting on diverse projects from programming of retrofit roll-outs, through on-site mechanical works in HVAC and corresponding Health & Safety Management.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirement
- Manage H&S policy and safe delivery of all site operations
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Electrical, Electronics, Energy or Civil Engineering
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience in the field of energy efficiency
- Mechanical and electrical understanding of drive motor systems required although full training will be given
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices, (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- A self-motivated and service orientated individual who can know when and how to consult within the team to ensure change lands successfully but quickly
- Excellent analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Fluent English
Salary package from € 50.000 to € 60.000, Company Car, permanent contract.